Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some old blog ideas

I recently found a list of topics that Matt and I came up with that I should blog about. Every day he's like "You should blog about that!" but he doesn't want to actually do it.


1: Matt is a penguin. We started watching "March of the Penguins". We have this joke that I am his Sugar Mama, and am going to work for the rest of my life while he raises our kids. We related it to the mother penguin getting up and going off to get food for herself and their baby, while the dads stay and keep the eggs warm. Matt also has a really cute penguin walk. Very Dick Van Dyke-ish. I also discovered that there is a leopard seal part in every penguin movie I can think of, which I hate. You can't just have a happy penguin movie from start to finish, can you movie people?! You have to throw in the stupid leopard seal!!

2: My awesome co-workers/cars. My first day working in Riverton, I was working in the loan department with Debbie, who is the awesomest person in the world. I'd only known her for a couple hours, but we really hit it off. Anyways, it was lunch time and I was waiting for Matt to come get me, and she was like "Well just take my car!" I'd only known her for a couple of hours, but she was like "Go ahead, I don't mind!" It was so sweet and cute! Mikey, my boss, did the same thing. They are the 2 funnest people to work with/for. I have since then driven Mikey's yellow jeep, and it was really fun.

No comments: