Monday, March 7, 2011

It's that time of the month...



The time when Matt would gladly trade places with almost any person in the world. The time when animals and small children burst into tears when they see me. The time when my mother has been tempted to call the local mental institution/buy me a straightjacket, and iPods have been seen flying across the house. Monster time!

Now, all women can get a little moody, but I have been cursed with the ever loving pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder, or PMDD, which is the evil stepmother to PMS. I am on medication, which I take for 10 days before you know what, but the days between you know what can last from 25-35 days, so sometimes we have to wait for the claws to come out to know that it's actually time. The medicine just makes me regular old B again, not irrational, red-eyed, fire breathing B, but tonight it looks like it hasn't kicked in yet. So everyone should post something encouraging for Matt to get him through these next 24 hours or so, and remind him how nice I am when I'm not slamming doors and growling. That's all, thanks.

1 comment:

Matt Wright said...

No reminders necessary. Love you no matter what.