Saturday, May 31, 2008

Together/randomness

Hi, this is B!
And this is Matt. (Matt just said: My throat feels like it's made out of hamburger.)

We are both very good Dr. Mario players. I'm better than Matt sometimes but not on the upper levels. I'm just a baby Dr. Mario player. I'm just littew...


So, Matt doesn't want to blog. I'm Mrs. Blog Person, but he's not Mr. Blog Person. He doesn't want to blog with me. Powercuddle, thrash at most games and puzzles, film fiddy hours of kids in tutus whose mothers are too uptight, wakeboard, baby talk to each other (actually, that mainly just goes one way), etc... but not blog, or go grocery shopping. We live together in a little happy family, complete with our pet rubber duckies (including a foster ducky head *ahem* see Emily's blog), and weirdo neighbors.


We love doing puzzles, and recently bought one that makes us put our head in our hands and say "Why oh why??!!". It's really cute on the cover though... a mama and baby polar bear on snow. WHY??!! Plus, we think it's defective. There are 2+ edge pieces that are missing, so we may just take it back to Wal-Mart and cry until they take it back. It's impossible, we just have to look at all the different shades of snow and try to find corners that match up. We have about 10 pieces put together, after 4+ hours...


Funny story (at my expense, but I think it's funny). We were lying in bed VERY late last night (I have been having problems staying up past 10 lately, my job is tiring), and talking, and Matt started talking about how gross his dads feet are getting, and I (in my sleepy haze) said "Yeah, I wanna rub lotion ALL over him". It was quiet for a second before Matt started dying laughing. In my mind, I'd been thinking about how dry his arms are, and wanted to make them be not so itchy...but it definitely didn't come out like that!

3 comments:

Haley said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a funny story! Late at night things get said that are rather strange! Haha. We have some pretty good laughs sometimes. Glad you guys are doing good! We really want to go down to Utah next weekend for Scout's birthday but we are too poor right now. :( Hope you guys have fun though!

Emily said...

Haha! That is hilarious. I can't get Rob to go with me to the grocery store either. If I do, I am usually sorry.

Emily said...

ps, when you do figure out how to post pics, please don't let the first one be of my dad's feet