Thursday, January 27, 2011

I prayed for work...

We were having a tight month, and I just prayed that I'd be granted enough work so that I wouldn't have to stress about finances. I've been blessed with-
-A 6 bed, 3 bath home which I will be cleaning every week
-A 9 month old who I will be watching every Wednesday
-The occasional watching of Dallin's 5 year old cousin
-An extensive home improvement project my bosses are doing, which I've been the all around girl for
-Matt kicking the business up a notch or 5

This is on top of
-My regular position as a nanny
-A violin lesson
-A much smaller house that I clean
-Wright Media
-Being Matt Wright's wife
-Trying to get in shape

I am sooo very grateful for all of these things, but I wonder what will happen if I pray for some energy? And when does all that energy that comes from working out kick in?!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow B, sounds like you got some abundance of what you were asking for. That's always nice and I'm glad even though you sound busy, maybe some stresses will go away (money stress S U C K S).
Since it sounds kind of like you have a direct line to God would you mind praying for my little gimp?

(jk cause I know you already are)

Katie said...

This post just totally inspired me. It's been too long since I read your blog, let alone got to see you and Matt. I think you are so cool. I want to be more like you. I'll pray for extra energy for you too:)