Friday, July 24, 2009

Riverton Skate Park

This is something I have been working on here and there for about a year. It's not finished yet, I originally wanted to make a mini documentary on the park to show the City of Riverton how much the park is used, along with all the problems it has. Last week, a guy we know in our ward, who owns a car dealership, was raffling off a bran new Corvette and all of the money goes towards fixing up the skate park! How cool is that? So I called him and told him what I was doing and hurried and put this music video together and he had me bring a TV to the booth on main street where they had the car. The video was a great way to attract more attention to the cause. It was fun to be able to display my work. At times there was a pretty big circle around that TV! 

Wish we had pictures, but here is the music video. Music by Elizabethan Report of coarse. 


3 comments:

Pops said...

Nice work on the video, Matt. Good close-in shots and the music is rad.

Haley said...

Awesome video, love it.

Amy said...

What skills Matt has. It's great!