Monday, July 18, 2011

Vagueness


Something life altering is going down at the Matt and B household. I can’t share the details with cyberspace, but I can share how I’m feeling. I’m one part overjoyed. One part heartbroken. One part scared to death, and one part so relieved. And about ten parts devastated that it’s gone down the way it has. But I think it’s Heavenly Father’s way of saying “Hey, you guys are getting WAY too comfortable down there! You’re the one who’s been bugging me to make progress, and obviously that ain’t happenin’, so…”. So that’s the way I’m handling it. It’s what needed to happen, and I think all involved are coming to peace with it. So that’s my vague life story right now.  

4 comments:

Emily said...

Well, that was vague.

Matt said...

Well you know the story already :-P

Camie Rae said...

Friend, I kinda wanna know whats a going on here. But is everything okay?!

B said...

Just to clarify, this has nothing to do with pregnancy of any sort.