Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hehehe...

I found these in my photobucket album, and I thought they should be shared.

Matt, soon after I met him, took a day trip with friends to Utah to get Kung Pow the movie, and Jamba Juice. This is a picture that I found of him from that trip.

Photobucket


Hehehe, it has been almost a year since I saw the praying mantis for the first time...

Photobucket


4th of July, right before we got engaged.

Photobucket



My mental image of Niel (this and the spider Sue made for me)


Neil Young

6 comments:

Sue said...

I love that picture of Neil so much!

Okay, that picture of Matt in the sweater is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. I'm at work and guffawed. He came all the way to Utah for King Pow the movie? That is one of the worst movies I've ever seen!

You guys got engaged on the 4th of July? So did Cam and I.

Sue said...

I meant Kung Pow movie. And seeing the picture of Matt again made me guffaw again. Looks like he is at Savers.

Emily said...

Man I love that picture of Neil so much. Isn't he just the cutest thing ever, B?? Seriously.
Great pic of Matt too, love it, and cute of two of you on the beach or whatever it is.
King Pow "the" movie haha Sue. I would guess Matt was excited for it because it's a Steve Oedekerk. I never saw it.

B said...

I guess I shouldn't have said we got engaged shortly after that. We got engaged on the 27th of July, but we'd been thinking about it and talking about it, and that's a lot of what I remember from that time. Plus, that's the same beach (lake) Matt proposed to me on. And that picture of Neil is the face of the gyno from my nightmares.

Haley said...

Haha. I was there on that trip to Utah. We went down at about 9 in the morning, went to find kung pow, went to the mall for like 5 min, went to Savers and DI and found an old tie that Matt wanted (adn dressed up a little!) I took that picture fo Matt, I was laughing so hard! And then we went to Jamba Juice and went home! It was pretty rediculous.

Matt Wright said...

That was a GREAT explanation of that trip Haley. Well done.